Latest Firmware Releases!

vivat
Site Admin
First Name: Nick
Last Name: G.

Latest Firmware Releases!

Post by vivat »

New firmware releases for TC51553, TC553/852 and TC51854 controllers are currently available. Please check TVI Electronics web site for the latest firmware updates.

Support Group,
TVI Electronics

Ancaritha

Password Required

Post by Ancaritha »

To download the firmware, a login and password is required. Is this perhaps something that was shipped with my eval board?

vivat
Site Admin

Re: Password Required

Post by vivat »

The firmware update is recommended for only those controllers that have been purchased prior the latest firmware releases became available. If you purchased your controller recently, you don't need to update it because it's already been programmed with the latest firmware. The User Name and Password for firmware updates are not included on supporting CD-ROM that came with your product but provided upon request.

Support Group,
TVI Electronics

Ancaritha

Post by Ancaritha »

My main reason for wanted to download the firmware was I wanted to be able to play around with writing my own code, but I wanted to have the firmware available as something to fall back on if I was not able to get my own code working properly.

vivat
Site Admin

Post by vivat »

You should create a BACKUP of your original firmware before attempting to write your own code. You can contact sales@tvielectronics.com at any time and they'll assist you with getting a unique User Name and Password.

Support Group,
TVI Electronics